Friday, January 23, 2009

I took the plunge.


I've been talking a lot of shit lately about nails and nails technicians. I've had my nails done 4 times in the past 2 months, all at different salons due to traveling but not one damn set looked remotely good. We're talking basic french or solid color- no design. It's too hard to communicate with these Asians when it comes to a design plus they've recently been pushing air-brush designs on you cause it's easier than hand designs. I HATE AIR BRUSH! As much as I enjoy relaxing for 45 minutes while I get pampered, the end result just isn't what i'm looking for. And it's all about being happy so do what you gotta do, right? I've been telling everyone recently that I might as well do my own nails, it'll be cheaper and I can do whatever I want in the comfort of my pj's(maybe wear my NAILS DID tee). Well, I did it! I finally invested in the Monomer(Acrylic Liquid), Powder, Cuticle Oil, Design Brushes, Tips, Bondex, Buffers, Files, etc. All Professional OPI Clarite products so the I know it's worth it. I also bought about 20 OPI colors to add to my ridiculous collection that I started this past summer. Plus i'm pretty dope at nail design but I can't wait to experiment.


Hit me up and i'll do your mother fucking nails =)

1 comments:

Saad. said...

back trackin like shit but i'm in there.
no dick ridin...

(i had to say it...)