Friday, January 30, 2009

let's hug it out, bitch!


Lately my nights have consisted of nail designs, champagne, a cloud of ganja smoke and most importantly, Entourage! And let me start off by saying that I've never been one for short dudes. I'm not being a hater but all the men in my family are 6'1+ so I guess i'm just used to big dudes. Well until Entourage came into my life. The witty, absolutely ridiculous Jeremy Piven (Ari "mother fucking" Gold) and the adorable, sensible Kevin Connelly (E) are sitting at the top of my "crush" list right now. Fuck Vince, he's too pretty. I don't care who you are and where you come from, you'll love this show. I jumped on this bandwagon madddddd late. Thank god for Netflix!
OH! And I can't believe I forgot my boo boo, Turtle.You know that dude has a serious kick game and he smokes more weed than me!

I need to add some Ari Gold classic quotes just for good measure...
"We are gonna get drunk with Russell Crowe and we're gonna head-butt some goddamn kangaroos."
"Call me Helen Keller because I'm a fucking miracle worker! "
"Just so you know, your girlfriend, when she was in the mailroom, offered to blow me. True story."
"Tell Drama he's on the top of my list of things to do today, along with inserting needles in my cock! "
"I have never cheated on my wife, not since she became my wife. But if you want to jerk me in the car now, I'm game."

0 comments: